SEG fabric frames set the stage in 36 individual breakout rooms at the annual VMWare conference in San Francisco's Moscone Center. SF Landmark worked with Island Creative to fabricate, install and strike.
1. Planning and coordination with producer.
2. Print and finish 5,000 sq ft. of fabric graphics.
3. Organize and assemble 36 free-standing heavy-duty frames.
4. Organize packing and logistics.
5. Supervise load-in and assembly on-site.
6. Strike show and sweep up.
Our sweet spot
Island Creative asked us to produce the fabric backdrops for the many rooms they were building out for a very high profile show at Moscone Center. Our grand format fabric and large inventory of high quality rental frames are the solution to this project; They provide a professional look and feel, assemble quickly and cost less than any other option. It's our most popular product.
Fabric Frame advantages:
— Top of the line look and feel
— Fast assembly
— Minimal eco-footprint