Andreu World's San Francisco showroom underwent a major expansion and SF Landmark was contracted to build and install 5 extra-large backlit fabric lightboxes. We took it all the way from consultation to planning, printing and fabrication through to installation.
What we've done
1. Plan and re-plan as the construction unfolded.
2. Proof and print grand format fabric images.
3. Manufacture powder-coated lightbox SEG cabinets with LED lighting and wiring.
4. Install cabinets to precise 1/16" tolerance in several areas.
5. Wire-in and test.
6. Install fabrics and clean up.
We needed to reach higher
Presenting alongside the Andreu World level of quality was an exciting challenge. The entire showroom was gutted and expanded requiring everything new floor to ceiling. Construction was at an accelerated pace and nature didn't cooperate completely, delaying the ability to walk on the floor for several important days. SF Landmark is used to rolling with unpredictability and had everything in place just in time.
Andreu World asked as to help
— Provide the sparkle to bring their showroom alive.
— Manufacture lightboxes and graphics at top level quality.
— Work on an accellerated schedule and finish in time for their first event.
— Provide a level of communication and service that put them at ease for this key compnent of their major project.